Excellence in Education ceremony
Below is the slideshow from the ceremony on Monday, January 9th at 6:30pm.
On behalf of all staff at RVHS, we offer congratulations to our student and teacher honorees.
About Riverside School Counseling
The Riverside School Counseling Department is a team of 16 dedicated individuals working collaboratively to meet the needs of our students, teachers, and parents. We have an open-door policy, but at times we are needed at meetings or have scheduled appointments with other students and parents. To serve you more efficiently, we ask that you please email us to schedule an appointment or use the links provided on our Meet the Team page to book an appointment online.
Office Hours: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
CEEB Code: 470064
For help in supporting your child’s mental health needs, email the Riverside Unified Mental Health Team at RiversideMentalHealth@lcpsorg.onmicrosoft.com to ask questions and seek resources.
What services does the School Counseling Team provide?
- Registration and Withdrawal
- Student Records Management
- Maintenance of Cumulative Scholastic Records
- Change of Address
- Student Information System Updates
- Transcript Requests
- Records Requests from Former Students' New High Schools
- ParentVUE Support
- Course Selection Information and Support
- Curriculum Options
- Dual Enrollment
- Academies of Loudoun
- Virtual Loudoun
- Academic Support Resources
- Study Skills Support
- Tutor Information
- Standardized Testing Information
- Social and Emotional Support (Mental Health Resources)
- Community Outreach Resources (Family Liaison)
- Post High School Planning Support
- Summer Enrichment Opportunity Information
- Student Employment Opportunity Information