Welcome to the FWS Parent Liaison Page
What is a Parent Liaison?A parent liaison is a person who works to bridge communication between school and home by helping parents get the information, help and support they need to ensure their child's academic and social success in school.
Meet our FWS Parent LiaisonMy name is Donna Lineburg, and I am the Parent Liaison at Farmwell Station MS. I have lived in Loudoun County for over 30 years. The only school system both of my children attended was Loudoun County Public Schools. Each of my children received the education they needed and were able to attend the colleges of their choice. They have gone on to pursue successful careers.
My children’s success was not a smooth path. As a parent there were times I struggled to know what was best for my child, what was needed from the school and if the school provided it. Due to my experience I am committed to helping Farmwell families by providing connection to resources and services within and outside the school system, which will help ensure every student’s well-being and success at school. If you have any questions, are experiencing financial or education difficulties, please reach out to me. Feel assured that our communication will be in strict confidentiality.
What types of services can the Parent Liaison provide?Our Parent Liaison can work with you on connecting with the school on such matters as:
- Back to School
- School expectations
- Contacting teachers and counselors
- Parent/Teacher conferences
- Special Needs
- Family Crisis
If your child needs assistance with the following programs, our Parent Liaison is here to help!
- The Backpack Buddy Program – sending home a weekend food bag
- Connection to local food resources – Loudoun Hunger Relief, Messiah’s Market and others
- Accessing the internet – Comcast Internet Essentials
- Connection to resources for eyeglasses – VSP, Lenscrafters and others
- Connection to dental and medical care – Loudoun County Health Dept., Healthworks and others
- Clothing – thrift store referrals and clothing event information
- Various other community resources – Loudoun Cares
- Public library use
- Assisting with sport leagues in the community
- Helping provide school supplies
- Holiday help
- Language learning resources
Parent Liaison Contact InformationDonna.Lineburg@lcps.org571-252-2320