Academic Support at JCHS:
- Every block faculty-selected peer mentors are available in room 2312. Students can go during advisory with a pass. Passes are available every morning in the Counseling Office.
- Teachers are available before or after school. Students are encouraged to be proactive in talking with their teachers about areas of weakness and assistance needed.
- Is your child struggling in Math? The math department has set up many support systems. For more information please see their online guide at https://www.lcps.org/Page/185156
- Social Studies has established a VISION page for help. The Directions for how to get there and enroll can be found at https://www.lcps.org/Page/144068
- Science also has posted resources online at https://www.lcps.org/Page/179637.
- English teachers are available every block. If you would like assistance, please get a pass from the teacher and come during advisory. More information is online at https://www.lcps.org/Page/185218