A Change of Address form can be picked up in the School Counseling Office or downloaded from the below links. The completed form is then submitted to the School Counseling Office as soon as possible along with proof of residence, such as a lease agreement or settlement statement.

     Changes in address which causes a school zone change require a Special Permission form to be completed and submitted to the Office of Student Services.  

                  Change of Address