All Night Grad Party
"All Night Grad Party" June 14, 2018 11:30 pm - 5:00 am (Registration / Check-In opens at 11:00 pm)
This is a party your seniors won’t want to miss, and we need Freshman, Sophomore and Junior parents to "pay it forward" and help with the planning of the party. While the All Night Grad Party is a senior-only event, we count on the parents of future seniors to plan and execute this awesome event. Feedback from seniors has consistently described the party as totally awesome and one of the best times they’ve ever had at SBHS!
The All Night Grad Party is an important, well-loved tradition at SBHS and one that we want to be sure continues for all of our students. We cannot make this happen without your help! Please get involved today.
To make the party such a success, the All Night Grad Party Committee meets once a month for 90 minutes throughout the year to plan fresh ideas for each graduating class. We are in search of folks to serve on committees this year, shadowing the lead and learning for next year, helping with fundraising, as well as to volunteer for set-up, chaperoning, and clean up after the party!
There are many ways you can help!
- SENIORS - If you are a senior, don't forget to buy a ticket for All Night Grad Party 2018. If you like to wait in line, there will be a separate table at Registration the night of the party for people that still aren’t sure and want to buy their ticket the night of the party. Be aware that the tickets will not be distributed to students at purchase. They will be handed out during check in the night of the party, so there is nothing to lose. Below is the ticket price change deadlines, so buy early and save:
Aug 24, 2017 – Jan 1, 2018
Jan 2, 2018 – Jun 1, 2018
Jun 2, 2018 – Jun 9, 2018
Tickets at the door (with a line)
- SENIOR PARENTS - If you wanted to send in a baby picture for the Baby Wall Guessing Game and have not yet sent in your baby picture, you can send it in to email@example.com. Deadline to submit your pictures is May 15.
- SENIORS - Graduation lawn signs are available for $25, up through the end of February 2018. Starting on March 1, the price will go up to $30. The deadline for ordering is May 15, so hurry up and get yours before it is too late. Your yard sign will be delivered to the provided address.
- EVERYONE - We are once again selling the annual White House Christmas Ornament as a fundraiser to raise money for the Project Graduation All Night Grad Party (ANGP) event for 2018. Help us fund the ANGP for our 2018 Senior Class by purchasing one or more ornaments at the low price of $20.00 each. You can also make an additional donation if you would like. Available while supplies last.
- EVERYONE - You can also make a donation or ask your employer to donate to this very worthy cause (Solicitation form for All Night Grad Party 2018 is here). Or as you are shopping throughout the year, purchase a gift cared and donate it to the All Night Grad Party. Just put them in an envelope, label it “All Night Grad Party Donation” and drop them off at the front desk at SBHS. These can be either used to purchase food for the event or for prizes the night of the event.
- EVERYONE - VOLUNTEER! Are you interested in helping or want to learn more about All Night Grad Party? The All Night Grad Party requires over 100 volunteers. It is an opportunity for underclassmen parents to Pay it Forward. If you want to volunteer for a committee, please contact Penny Schmitz (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you want to volunteer for set up/clean up or the night of the event, use the following link to sign up and join us for a night of fun! (http://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050a4faba92e5-sbhs). Please note that the days are Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, so plan your work schedule accordingly.
If you prefer the old fashioned way with order forms, you can pick one up at the front desk, or download one from the school website. Order form is available here. If you want to shop online for any or all of the items listed above, we have a new store for ANGP at: https://sbangp.ecwid.com/ that is integrated with PayPal (and will accept credit card payments) for your convenience.
If you have any questions or would like additional information about the All Night Grad Party, please contact Mark and Tammy Blose, the co-chairs of the All Night Grad Party Committee, at SB.PG.ANGP@gmail.com.
Thank you for your support of the All Night Grad Party!