Degrees and Certifications:
B.A. Music ~ Voice & Flute Performance Masters of Education ~ Curriculum & Instruction Masters of Education Leadership
Mrs. Elizabeth Bland
With over tweny-five years of experience, I have a Bachelor of Arts degree in Music Performance and Music Education with licensure in K-12 General, Choral and Instrumental Music. In addition, I have a Master's Degree in Curriculum and Instruction from Keene State University and a second Master's Degree is in Educational Leadership and Administration from George Mason University with a license endorsement in Supervision K-12.
- Master's Degree Education Leadership: George Mason University
- Master's Degree, plus 30 additional graduate credits
- Master of Education - Curriculum and Instruction: Keene State College
- B.A. Music Performance - Voice & Flute: Towson State University
- Penn State Blue Band - Piccolo - The Pennsylvania State University
- World Music Drumming Levels I, II and III: The University of Wisconsin at Milwaukee
My husband Kenneth and I grew up in State College, Pennsylvania (Go Penn State!) Our Hillsboro, Virginia home is listed on both the State of Virginia and National Historic Registries. Our three children are LCPS graduates (Loudoun Valley High School and Woodgrove High School). Our daughter Meredith is a graduate of Lynchburg College and Shenandoah University, where she earned her Master of Athletic Training & Doctorate of Physical Therapy. Our son Mark, a graduate of The College of William and Mary, is a graduate student at Tulane University's School of Architecture, working on a Master of Historic Preservation degree. He teaches 8th grade English at Seneca Ridge Middle School. Our youngest son, Matthew attends Northwestern University in the McCormick School of Engineering.