Role and Mission of a Family LiaisonA Family Liaison is a staff member who works to bridge the gap between home and school by helping parents get the information and support they need to ensure their child's academic success at school.Services:
- Provide personal tour of the school
- Provide interpreter arrangements
- Explain school programs
- Facilitate community agency referrals
- Foster trust between parents and the educational community
- Foster higher academic achievement through collaboration with school personnel
Do you have any concerns....
- About your child's academic performance?
- About your role in the educational process?
- Need assistance in making connections with available services?
Our Family Liaison is Lisa Figueroa571-252-2280