an association for marketing education students
Rock Ridge DECA is a leadership focused student organization for career-driven marketing students who are seeking opportunities for experiential learning, community involvement, networking, and personal & professional growth in a welcoming team environment.
Rock Ridge DECA strives to develop a brand representative of well-rounded high school students who exemplify character and professionalism, to become widely recognized in the local community, and to compete successfully at the international level.
* We believe that fun is serious business.
* We translate academic success to career significance.
* We amplify leadership in our community.
* We empower others to take ownership of their futures.
Any student enrolled in a marketing course is eligible to become a DECA member. Marketing courses at Rock Ridge include the following:
- Introduction to Business & Marketing
- Sports & Entertainment Marketing
- Marketing (Co-op or Non Co-op)
- Advanced Marketing (Co-op or Non Co-op)
- Advanced Marketing DE Seminar (Co-op or Non Co-op)
See your marketing teacher for more information or download the membership form for 2018 - 2019.
** NEW ** Support Rock Ridge DECA as an alumni or professional member!
Please click here to join. Mail your $20.00 dues (cash or check payable to Rock Ridge High School) to:
Rock Ridge High School
ATTN: DECA Advisor
43460 Loudoun Reserve Dr.
Ashburn, VA 20148
An alumni member is someone who has previously been a DECA member of any high school or collegiate chapter. A professional member may be any community member who is no longer a high school or college student.