Golden Eagles' ExpectationsAs a team, we believe that every student has the ability to succeed in eighth grade. However, that success is dependent on each student's willingness to put forth the effort required to achieve his or her goals.Success is Easy:
- Organize a binder or notebook, depending on each teacher's requirements, for every class.
- Come to class prepared to learn, bringing textbook; binder; paper; pen or pencil; and agenda.
- Always be on time, both in person and with assignments.
- Show respect for yourself and others; eighth graders are responsible for their own actions.
- If you are not in the room when the bell rings, you will receive a tardy.
To contact us, please e-mailMrs. Milam at email@example.comMr. Carmolingo at Michael.Carmolingo@lcps.orgMr. Breedlove at Donald.Breedlove@lcps.org“To accomplish great things we must act, dream and believe.” - Anatole France
- Late work penalties, determined by each teacher, will apply to course work and projects.
Last Modified on August 29, 2016