This page is for families assigned to Discovery Elementary School during preregistration.If your student is assigned to another school's during preregistration, please contact them directly.
Kindergarten Registration appointments will be rescheduled. Families that have pre enrolled online, will be contacted by Discovery's registrar, Diane Allen. Thank you for your patience.
Please rest assured that we are doing everything we can to provide accurate, up to date information. Should you have any questions regarding your child's registration that cannot wait, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hello Parents of "Future Kindergarten Students” at Discovery Elementary School!
You may pre-register online for Kindergarten 2020-2021
Kindergarten Registration Day 2020-2021 will be held at a later date from 8:30 AM to 3:00 PM at Discovery Elementary School. This is when you bring necessary documents to register. After you fill out your pre-registration online, you will be contacted by our registrat, Diane Allen for an appointment to bring in your necessary documents.
All elementary schools will register students in their attendance zone only.
Three staff members will be reviewing registration documents and our Health Clinic Specialist will be reviewing your health forms at a future date. After your documentation is processed, we will let you know whether your registration is complete or if additional documentation is needed to finalize the enrollment process.
For a guided video tour of how to do the Online Pre-Registration process and supporting documentation, please click here.
For additional registration information and FAQ's, please click here.
Please click here for the 2020-2021 instructions for online pre-registration and forms.
Kindergarten Registration will take place in our Gymnasium. Please use the Gym side doors to enter the building.
What You Need to Bring to Your Kindergarten Appointment
Please plan to bring the following items on Registration Day. Your registration will not be finalized until all these documents have been provided. We will copy the documents and give originals back to you.
- The original or certified copy of your child’s birth certificate or a notarized affidavit.
- Proof of Residency (a signed deed, current signed lease, settlement paperwork, deed or current mortgage statement) Utility bills are not acceptable.
- A parent/guardian photo ID. (only parent or legal guardian may register a student)
- Legal custody papers, if applicable.
- Physical must be dated on or after August 27, 2019 (can be provided later but required to start school)
- Up to date immunizations (can be provided later but required to start school)
- TB screening (must be dated on or after December 18, 2019. (can be provided later but required to start school)