Digital Experience Specialist
The Digital Experience Specialist maintains a technology environment and ensures all technology elements are operating effectively so that students, and staff can remain focused on student learning. This position provides exceptional client experiences, maximizes technology uptime, and serves as a technology advocate for their assigned school or administration building.
● Consults with staff and students to maintain all technology elements within their assigned location
● Collaborates with school and departmental staff for the technology purchases and effective allocation of technology resources
● Communicates with staff regarding system changes, ongoing issues, and upcoming projects
● Assigned owner of all incidents reported by staff and students and ensures resolution in a timely and effective manner
● Deploys, installs, troubleshoots, repairs, and maintains all technology equipment within their assigned location
● Maintains accurate inventory of all technology assets assigned to buildings, students, and staff
● Responsible for documenting and communicating problems with DDI services in detail to ensure that the digital experience for students and staff are of exceptional quality.
● Performs systems administration work to include user account management and installation of district approved software
● Responsible for the creation and relevancy of knowledge articles for students and staff