Welcome to the home of Technology Integration at Freedom High School. Through LCPS' technology initiative, students have been provided Lenovo 300e Chromebooks. Students still have the option to bring their devices from home if they choose to do so. A video describing the functionality and proper care of students Chromebooks can be found here.At Freedom our focus is on the integration of the technology into an already robust curriculum. By combining technology and instruction, learning experiences are enhanced. Students are able to synthesize and expand their understanding of subject matter and communicate that new knowledge in interesting and engaging ways.The tech team at Freedom provides the following:
Please feel free to contact us by email.
- Work with teachers to integrate the use of technology into their classrooms in a meaningful and appropriate way.
- Technical assistance to students and staff for use of instructional software and hardware resources on the network.
- Work with teaching staff to prepare procedures being used to facilitate ease-of-use of computers by students.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose basic software and hardware problems.
- Monitor student internet access and assists in the enforcing of the Acceptable Use Policy (AUP).
IFT: Matthew Korona DES: Varalakshmi Manne DES: Patrick McNanley
Getting help with your LCPS issued computer
There are a number of LCPS resources available if you need assistance with your assigned computer. In order to help you as fast as possible, please reference the chart below to determine where/how to receive support you’re your device.
"How to" and informational technology questions?
Reach out to your teachers and/or the IFT (Matthew.Korona@lcps.org)
Experiencing a technical “glitch” or having problems with your device working as expected?
Contact the Department of Digital Innovation at 571-252-2112, Monday – Friday between the hours of 8AM – 5PM.
Did you physically break or damage your assigned computer?
Did you lose your assigned computer?
Are you a new student or staff member?
Are you leaving the district/moving and need to turn in your assigned computer?
Need to purchase a replacement charger or other accessories that were given to you with your new computer?
Check out our LCPS Community Technology Purchase Flyer on the most efficient and inexpensive way to purchase replacement accessories to purchase replacement parts.