What is PBIS?
School-wide Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports
PBIS is a research-based approach to effective discipline being implemented throughout LCPS.* The school’s vision sets the stage for success.
* The school community shares common language.
* Common practices are used consistently among students and staff in all areas.
* Staff clearly define and teach expectations.
* Schools develop a continuum of procedures for supporting positive and addressing negative behavior.
* PBIS teams continuously monitor for effectiveness and Data analysis drives decision-making.
LCPS Information: https://www.lcps.org/page/1000