Welcome to Mr. Layton's Page!
About Mr. Layton:
This is Mr. Layton's second year teaching in Loudoun County at Dominion HS. He has a Master of Education from Marymount University. For the 2013-2014 school year, Mr. Layton is teaching Algebra I - Part I, Algebra Applications, and Basic Skills.
Mr. Layton lives in Ashburn and attended Loudoun County schools when he was younger. He enjoys spending time with his family and reading interesting, non-fiction books.
Have a great 2013-2014 school year!
Planning: 11:00AM - 12:00PM (A days) 2:30PM - 3:30PM (B days)
"A" Days: "B" Days:
block 1: Basic Skills (room L506) block 5: Algebra Applications (room L506)
block 2: Planning (room L312) block 6: Titan Time
block 3: Titan Time block 7: Basic Skills (room L309)
block 4: Algebra I - Part I (room L506) block 8: Planning (room L312)
Before and after school help is available by appointment. Please see me if you are stuggling and need assistance. When should you seek extra help?
- If you were absent and need the class notes explained
- If you were absent and need to make up a quiz or test
- If you would like an idea explained again
- If you want to work on your math assignments
- If you don't understand what was taught
- If you feel like you are getting overwhelmed