The Liberty Elementary Mission Statement
The mission of Liberty Elementary is to ensure that students acquire knowledge and develop skills to be productive citizens in an ever-changing global society.We believe that:
- Life skills, including higher order of thinking, needs to result in an inquiry-based teaching and learning.
- Students learning should be showcased and celebrated throughout the school.
- A strong and positive support system should be established between parents, community and the school.
- A safe, physical, intellectual, social, emotional, inviting, approachable, and energetic school environment will support student success.
- The school community needs to be respectful and celebrate individuality.
- High expectations and a belief that all students can learn is a priority of the school.
- Strategies and assessments should be used that foster individual student choice