Our PTO loves our Emerick Eagles and are proud to help them Soar! But we cannot do this without the support of our generous and supportive parents. Every parent at Emerick is a valuable member of our PTO! Please consider supporting the PTO through the following:
- Support our Fundraisers: While we have a number of fundraising events throughout the year, our largest fundraiser will be our first annual Emerick Fun Run. This is the only major fundraiser that we have planned for the fall and its success will determine how much fundraising we need to do for the rest of the year. Please think about how you can help to make this a great success!
- Monetarily: In the past, many families have asked if they could make a monetary donation rather than participate in the fundraisers. We always welcome donations! Checks can be made out to Emerick PTO and can either be sent in through your child or given to a PTO Board member. We are a 501(c)(3) organization so your gifts are tax deductible.
- Share Your Time and Talents: If you haven’t already, please complete the PTO Volunteer Form (CLICK HERE). Look it over and see where your talents fit. Putting your name down simply lets our committee chairs know who might be interested in helping. Throughout the school year, we also will send out requests for additional volunteers. Please consider helping however you can!
· In-Kind:Throughout the year there will be opportunities to donate specific items that are needed, so be on the lookout for these requests! Current wish list materials include robotics, coding and video technology.
- Attend Meetings. We would love for you to join us at our monthly meetings. CLICK HERE We meet the first Thursday of every month. While most of our meetings will be at 9:30am, we will also have one meeting after school and another in the evening in case the morning time is not convenient for you. Children are always welcome.
- Collect Box Tops. Every box top that is collected and turned in for Emerick Elementary is worth 10¢. In the past, Emerick has collected over $2000—just by collecting those little pink squares on participating products. So, if you see the pink BOX TOPS, clip them out and send them in to your child’s homeroom teacher. For more information, CLICK HERE.
- Attend Events: Emerick has a fantastic community! Our events provide an opportunity to meet our wonderful parents and teachers. Please consider joining us!
- Register your Bonus Rewards Cards: All three of our local grocery stores have programs where your purchases can benefit Emerick. Please take a moment to register your cards. CLICK HERE
Stay Connected to other Emerick families:
- Check us out on Facebook. Search for Emerick Elementary PTO and request to join our Facebook page to be informed about events and hear about opportunities to volunteer or donate.
- Sign up for our Emerick PTO e-mails. Our monthly newsletter is sent out after each meeting with the latest information about our events. In addition, the majority of our communication about events, volunteer activities, programs, etc. will be done via email. Please sign up for these emails by filling out this form CLICK HERE or email your information to our PTO President at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be included in our Emerick Directory by joining our MySchoolAnywhere Website with a convenient APP for quick and easy access.