You're going to LOVE third grade :)
Let me share a bit about myself so you can get to know a little more about who Mrs. Danish is:
• This is my seventh year teaching at Pinebrook, and my sixth year teaching 3rd grade.
• I grew up in Austin, TX and also spent several years living in North Carolina. These two states created my love for delicious BBQ, live music, and summertime.
• My husband, Eric and I live in nearby Virginia Manor with our cat, Shinyboots.
• When I'm not in the classroom, my husband and I like to cook, travel, listen to music, watch sports, and be outside as much as possible. We spent much of our beach vacation in Duck, NC outside, despite the rain this year!
• I attended East Carolina University, where I earned my B.S. in Elementary Education and am currently working on finding a program for my Masters Degree.
• I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE football! I am a huge ECU Pirates fan and always make at least one game per season! GO PIRATES! ARRRRGH!
• Hailing from Texas, I am also a Cowboys fan which creates a little tension in the house since my husband is a Redskins fan!
Some favorites of mine:
Food - Guacamole or BBQ
Drink - Starbucks Latte or Cappuccino
Store - TARGET!!
Music - anything I can sing to!
Sweet Treat - Coffee ice cream or Dark Chocolate with sea salt
I feel honored to be working with the incredible students, teachers, and families of the Pinebrook community. Third grade is such a unique time in our students’ lives and I am so excited to be a part of sculpting their young minds! Let's make it a fantastic year together!