IMPORTANT DATES:November 13 - Dr. Brewer reviews the results of the NHS Faculty Selection Committee.November 14 - 15: NHS Candidates are notified of the results.
- 13 November: Dr. Brewer reviews the results of the NHS Faculty Selection Committee.
- 14 – 15 November: NHS candidates are notified of the results.
- 18 November: deadline for appeals.
- 21 November: Newly selected members meet at 8:30 AM in the Auditorium.
- 21 November at 7:30 PM: Induction Ceremony in the Auditorium.
NEXT MEETINGOur next NHS meeting will be Thursday, November 14th at 8:30 AM in the auditorium.Bring something off the list of food items needed for the Back-Pack buddies program.VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES -all volunteer opportunities have been posted outside the Counseling Office
NHS TUTORING PROGRAM
NHS tutors can be requested by students, either in person or by sending an e-mail to Mr. Chuba. Tutors can also be requested by parents, counselors, and teachers for their students. Our tutoring program is NOT meant to be a long-term solution because our tutors are only required to volunteer for approximately 10 hours. If a long-term tutoring solution is needed, then please seek out a paid tutor.TUTORING AND SERVICE HOURS LOG FORMSRecord all of your tutoring and community service hours on the form used by Mr. West for the Community Service letter.
Last Modified on November 12, 2019