- The Selection Committee is meeting.
NEXT MEETINGOur next NHS meeting will be Thursday, April 11th at 8:30 AM in the auditorium. The Color Run will be discussed and the Juniors will elect next year's officers.Bring a 4-pack of microwave macaroni & cheese for Back Pack Buddies (and attendance).VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES -all volunteer opportunities have been posted outside the Counseling Office
- 3 - 5 April: NHS Faculty Selection Committee meets.
- 6 - 8 April: Dr. Brewer reviews the results of the NHS Faculty Selection Committee.
- 10 - 12 April: NHS candidates are notified of the results during Titan Time.
- 24 April: deadline for appeals.
- 30 April: Newly selected members meet at 8:30 AM in the Auditorium.
- 1 May at 7:30 PM: Induction Ceremony in the Auditorium.
NHS TUTORING PROGRAM
NHS tutors can be requested by students, either in person or by sending an e-mail to Mr. Chuba. Tutors can also be requested by parents, counselors, and teachers for their students. Our tutoring program is NOT meant to be a long-term solution because our tutors are only required to volunteer for approximately 10 hours. If a long-term tutoring solution is needed, then please seek out a paid tutor.We are being asked to supply 4-packs of microwave macaroni and cheese this year for the Backpack Buddies Program.TUTORING AND SERVICE HOURS LOG FORMSRecord all of your tutoring and community service hours on the form used by Mr. West for the Community Service letter.
Last Modified on April 4, 2019