Mr. Eirich's Schedule (2020-2021)
|A Day - 6th Grade
||B Day - 8th Grade
|1st Block: TBD
||5th Block: TBD
|2nd Block: Planning
||6th Block: TBD
|3rd Block: TBD
||7th Block: Planning
|4th Block: TBD
||8th Block: TBD
Daily Phys. Ed. Needs Health & Phys. Ed. Rules
PE Clothing Including: 1. Be on time, prepared for class.
~Shorts of correct length 2. Listen when instructions are given.
~T-shirt with name on back 3. Honor personal space
~Athletic Shoes & Socks 4. Treat everyone in class with respect.
Agenda 5. Follow all H & P.E. procedures.
Positive Attitude 6. Do your best every day.
Physical Education Topics:
Sports and Games
Individual and Team Activities
Health Education Topics:
- Five Components of Fitness
- Goal Setting (Fitness Scores and Lifetime Goals)
- Nutrition and Healthy Habits for Life
- Diseases (Communicable and Non-Communicable)
- Drugs, Alcohol, Tobacco, and Other Substances
- Movement Education involving Skeletal, Muscular, and Cardiorespiratory Systems
- FLE (Family Life Education) - taught by Mrs. Canfield