Mrs. Eileen O'Donnell welcomes you to Algebra for the 2018-2019 school year!She holds a BA from Arcadia Univeristy in Glenside, PA. Mrs. O'Donnell also holds a Masters of Education Degree from Holy Family University in Philadelphia, PA. Mrs. O'Donnell has been teaching Mathematics for 23 years and looks forward to the 2018-2019 school year.She can reached by e-mail with any questions or concerns. firstname.lastname@example.orgRe-take Policy for Algebra
- Students may choose to retake any summative assessment. If a student scores a 69% or below they are expected to retake the assessment.
- The student will receive the higher of the two assessment scores. Scores will not be averaged.
- Teachers have autonomy to determine the designated remediation work and/or approved retaeching sessions.
- The retake must be a different assessment than the original and can take any format.
- All retakes must be completed in the same quarter in which the assessments are given,
- Students will review the retake grade.
Last Modified on August 27, 2018