Mission: At Potomac Falls, we value building relationships, working hard, and making connections to ensure students are life, college, and career-ready.
Welcome to Señor Mora's website!I am excited to be a part of the Foreign Language Department at Potomac Falls H.S. Prior to joining Loudoun County Public Schools, I taught at DC Public Schools. I currently teach Spanish IV (H), Spanish for Fluent Speakers III(H), and Ap Spanish. I was born in Quito, Ecuador. I look forward to an incredible year at our school!Please be sure to check the following pages:
- All materials are located in Schoology in your assigned class. Please do check it daily for updates.
- Daily Agenda/Prácticas - be sure to check this link to see what we did in class today as well as to see what "práctica" was assigned
- Calendar - Check the calendar for important dates
- Resources/Links/Handouts - visit this link to find resources to help you in completing your work.
- Phoenix for upcoming assignments
If you have any questions, please write to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office hours (virtual) Mondays 9:30 - 12:00 Noon
Period 1 - Planning - Room 101
Period 2 - Spanish AP - Room 103 10:54 - 12:17
Period 3 - SFS III - Room 103 1:07 - 2:30
Period 4 - Spanish IV (H) - Room 101 2:35 - 3:58
Period 5 - Spanish IV (H) - Room 103 9:26 - 10:49
Period 6 - Planning - Room 101 10:54 - 12:17
Period 7 - Spanish IV (H) - Room 103 1:07 - 2:30
Period 8 - Planning - Room 101 2:35 - 3:58
Tutoring: upon request / Friday's 8:15 - 9:00 AM