Mission: At Potomac Falls, we value building relationships, working hard, and making connections to ensure students are life, college, and career ready.
Welcome to Señor Mora's website!I am excited to be a part of the Foreign Language Department at Potomac Falls H.S. Prior to joining Loudoun County Public Schools, I taught at DC Public Schools. I currently teach Spanish IV (H), Spanish for Fluent Speakers III(H) and Ap Spanish. I was born in Quito, Ecuador. I look forward to a an incredible year at our school!Please be sure to check the following pages:
- All Quarter 4 material is located in Google Classroom in your assigned class. Please do check it daily for updates.
- Daily Agenda/Prácticas - be sure to check this link to see what we did in class today as well as to see what "práctica" was assigned
- Calendar - Check the calendar for important dates
- Resources/Links/Handouts - visit this link to find resources to help you in completing your work.
- Phoenix for upcoming assignmnets
If you have any questions, please write me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Period 1 - Planning - Room 101
Period 2 - Spanish AP - Room 103
Period 3 - Spanish IV - Room 103
Period 4 - Planning - Room 101
Period 5 - SFS III - Room 103
Period 6 - Spanish IV - Room 111
Period 7 - Planninf - Room 101
Period 8 - Spanish IV H - Room 103
Tutoring: upon request / Friday's 8:15 - 9:00 AM