We need you as a partner in your child's education. You can help us in several ways:1. Be supportive of your child's efforts.
2. Call your child's teacher with questions, first. Be a positive part of the KWC team!
3. Find a place in your home for your child to keep school materials, along with a quiet place in which to work and study.
4. Write your child's name on his/her backpack, lunch box, clothing, and other belongings.
5. Teach your child to accept responsibility for his/her actions and to respect the rights and belongings of others.
6. Be supportive of the school's programs and of the efforts of the parent organization.
Additionally, be certain your child knows the following vital pieces of information:
We are partners in your child's education.From time-to-time, we provide links for parents to web-based resources. Please take a moment to read the LCPS disclaimer.LCPS Web Page Link Disclaimer
- His/her full name
- Home telephone number
- Full name of parents
- How to get to school and how they get home from school
- Full name and phone number of child care provider
- Emergency plan for early dismissal or closing of school
Last Modified on August 14, 2013