Website Registration and Subscriptions for Parents
As a part of our effort to "Go Green" at Culbert Elementary, we will be posting as much information on our web site as possible to cut down on the use of paper. Parents can now subscribe to receive automated notifications through e-mail when updates or changes are made to our Web site, including when the monthly school newsletter has been posted, or important school-wide announcements are made.
You can receive E-Alerts for announcements that are made on the Web site including the monthly newsletter, when additions are made to the Culbert Calendar, Announcements, when teachers post information on their pages, and emergency announcements or changes in event scheduling.To register for this free automated service, which you have full control over, please follow these quick steps:
1. Visit the Culbert Elementary home page.
3. Fill in the form. The red fields are required. You may choose your own user name (as long as it’s not already in use) and password. Submit and it will confirm your registration and prompt you to login.
4. Login using the information you just created for sign-in name and password.
5. On the top right a new button will appear saying My Account; click on it and select Edit Account Settings.6. Select the option Subscriptions on the left. On the Subscriptions page, Click on Manage Subscriptions to add sections. Wait; the screen will refresh and you can make selections to which pages on the web site you wish to subscribe. Be sure to check the following to keep in touch:
- Culbert Home Page (Be sure you pick this one first so that you can get the newsletter and school-wide announcements
- Monthly Culbert Newsletter
- Check any others you wish to receive E-Alerts