33rd Annual Leesburg Car Show
Presented by the Academies of Loudoun
October 2, 2021
History: For over 3 decades, the annual Leesburg Car Show has been a premier family event in historic downtown Leesburg. The origins of the show go back to a local car club that sponsored and coordinated the event. For years, students from the old C.S. Monroe Technology Center (Monroe Tech) would volunteer and assist with the show. This positive partnership evolved with profits from the show being donated to the school as their primary fundraiser. Eventually, the staff at Monroe Tech assumed full coordination of the event. When C.S. Monroe Technology Center closed in 2018, the programs became part of the new Academies of Loudoun. At the Academies of Loudoun, we are proud to continue the tradition of the Leesburg Car Show. All profits from the event directly support students at the Academies of Loudoun primarily in senior scholarships at the end of the year. Your support of the Leesburg Car Show and the students at the Academies of Loudoun is greatly appreciated.
Event Location: Historic Downtown Leesburg. All vehicles on display during the event will first be staged at Tuscarora High School 801 North King Street, Leesburg, VA, 20175.
Times: Saturday, October 2, 9:30a.m.-4:00pm
- 9:30am- Staging area will opens (Tuscarora HS)
- 10:45pm- Deadline for participating vehicles to register/stage/line-up. (Tuscarora HS)
- 11:00pm- Participating cars will parade into downtown area and park in assigned spots.
- 12:00pm- Open ceremony. (Downtown Leesburg)
- 3:00pm- Voting Ends (Corner of King and Market Streets)
- 3:30pm- Awards ceremony. (Corner of King and Market Streets)
- 4:00pm- Display cars begin to disperse.
- 5:00pm- Streets re-open to public.
Staging: All participating vehicles must be “pre-staged” at Tuscarora HS (9:30-10:45am). Please note that late entries will not permitted after 3:45pm.
Vehicle Entry Fee: $20 Pre-Registration, $25 Day of the Show
Vehicle Requirements: Historically, the Leesburg Car Show has been placed an emphasis on displaying “classic” cars (25+ years). While all high-quality vehicles are welcome to participate (regardless of age), only classic class cars will be eligible for the specialty awards. All vehicles, regardless of age, will be eligible for Spectator’s Choice Awards. Motorcycles are also welcome to participate.
Vehicle Restrictions: The narrow streets of Downtown Leesburg limit the size of vehicles that can be safely parked. As a result, oversized or exceptional large vehicles will not be permitted.
New Procedures to improve the transition from THS to Downtown Leesburg:
- No oversized or large vehicles that require special consideration when parking.
- Registration will move the upper parking lot at THS (front of school).
- After registering vehicles will move to lower side lot for line up.
- Registered vehicles will be lined up in a single file line that will snake through the parking lot.
- "First Come/First Lined Up".
- Note that display parking is random. Line up order does not indicate preferential parking locations.
- No reserving or saving places in line.
- If you would like to park next to a specific car, do not move/enter the line up until all cars are present and registered.
- Cars will be moved in groups of 12 to the display area.
- At the intersection of King/Market, cars will be split and moved into three different directions (4 cars each street) and parked simultaneously.
- Smaller cars will be parked on South King Street (bump outs blocking streets).
- Requests for specific parking spots will not honored.
- Attempts will be made to fulfill requests for parking with another car/club (pending availability of open spots).
- If requesting to park together, the lead car of group should inform the staff member directing traffic at King/Market.
No Rain Date: In the event of inclement weather, the event will be canceled and refunds provided within 30 business days.
Entry Form: https://forms.gle/2vGtyqdVKKP1trhA7
- $20 Regular Registration https://osp.osmsinc.com/LoudounVA/BVModules/ProductTemplates/Bvc2013/Product.aspx?productid=DB109-17
- $60 Preferred Registration (limit 12) https://osp.osmsinc.com/LoudounVA/BVModules/ProductTemplates/Bvc2013/Product.aspx?productid=DB109-57
Car Show Awards 2021
Leesburg Car Show, October 2, 2021- Results
Ford/Lincoln/Mercury- #77 John Libermann 55 Ford
General Motors- #45 Corey Fogel 66 Pontiac GTO
Chevrolet- Murter 71 Corvette
Mopar- #22 Leroy Frye 69 Plymouth Road Runner
Import- #107 Phillip Ray 65 Austin Healey 3000
Truck- #156 Joe Mullen 69 Chevrolet
Corvette- #36 Anthony DelSignore 66 Corvette
Camero- #136 Tony Taylor 67 Camero
Mustang- #18 Bill Bull 65 Mustang
Cobra- #32 John Davis 65 Cobra
Rat Rod- #3 Cliff Baker 28 Ford
Custom- #47 Tim Eastep 39 Chevrolet
Pre-50s- #53 Richard Harrison 35 Chevy
50s- #64 Tom Jeffries 55 Chevrolet Bel-Air
60s- #40 Doug Eggers 67 Chevrolet Camero
70s- #16 Ron Brooks 70 Chevrolet Chevelle
80s- Don Neubauer 85 Chevrolet Silverado
Principal’s Choice- #135 Lisa Taylor 69 Chevrolet Camero
Mayor’s Choice- #91 James Nevins 85 Porsche 928
Leesburg Police Choice- #154 Jim Erickson 66 Corvette
Town of Leesburg Choice- #34 Deener 57 Chevrolet Nomad
Spectator’s Choice- #79 Peter Linzmeyer 38 Packard
Spectator’s Choice- #13 Allen Bowie 69 Corvette
Spectator’s Choice- #157 Joe Mullen 59 Chevy Apache
Spectator’s Choice- #152 Mark Rollison 69 Camero
Spectator’s Choice- #107 Phillip Ray 65 Austin Healey 3000
Spectator’s Choice- #77 John Libermann 55 Chevrolet
Spectator’s Choice- #156 Joe Mullen 69 Chevrolet Camero
Spectator’s Choice- #8 Victor Baskerville 60 Willys Wagon
Spectator’s Choice- #95 Palmer Robeson 44 Willys Jeep
Spectator’s Choice “Best of Show”- #25 Anthony Cipara 96 Acura NSX
Car Show Awards from 2019
CAR SHOW AWARDS