PHYSICAL EDUCAION RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. FOLLOW THE SCHOOL RULES.
2. EACH STUDENT MUST CHANGE INTO APPROPRIATE ATHLETIC CLOTHING, TIED ATHLETIC SHOES, HAVE SHIRTS TUCKED IN AND PANTS WORN AT THE WAISTLINE TO BE CONSIDERED PREPARED FOR CLASS.
3. USE EQUIPMENT OR EQUIPMENT ROOMS ONLY WITH TEACHER PERMISSION.
4. DO NOT SHARE YOUR LOCKER, UNIFORM OR COMBINATION WITH ANYONE.
5. LOCK ALL JEWELRY AND OTHER ITEMS IN YOUR LOCKER.
6. SIT BY YOUR LOCKER AFTER DRESSING UNTIL DISMISSED BY A TEACHER. (THIS MEANS BEFORE AND AFTER CLASS)
7. RUNNING OR THROWING OBJECTS IN THE LOCKER ROOM WILL NOT BE TOLERATED
8. GLASS CONTAINERS, SPRAY CANS, POWDERS, SCENTED LOTIONS OR PERFUMES ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE LOCKER ROOM.
9. NO CHANGING OR LOITERING IN THE SHOWER AREAS OR BATHROOM STALLS.
10. REPORT ALL INJURIES TO YOUR P.E. TEACHER IMMEDIATELY!
11. STUDENTS ARE EXPECTED TO DEMONSTRATE MAXIMUM EFFORT IN ALL ACTIVITIES.
UNIFORM LOAN POLICY
** Recorded number of borrowed uniforms resets every quarter**
1st Uniform: Student is reminded of the Loan Policy
2nd Uniform: Parents are notified about lack of preparation via phone call or email
3rd Uniform: Grade- level dean is notified and lunch detention will be issued
If student comes to class unprepared more than three times within the same quarter, the grade-level dean will determine the consequences.