Module grades include:12 - RCA Questions12 - Written Assessments questions10 - Post Test QuestionsRCA Questions
- RCA stands for Research, Challenge, and Application, and refers to the types of questions students are asked.
- Research question - requires students to use the provided textbooks to find the answers.
- Challenge question - requires students to interpreting graphs and charts.
- Application question - requires students to use mathematical formulas to solve word problems.
- There are 12 RCA questions each worth 10 points for a total of 120 points for RCA's
- Points out of 120 divided by 120 = percentage grade shown in Phoenix.
- Students work with their module partner to complete RCAs, but each student records his or her own answers.
- There are 7 sessions/activities per module. During 3 of those sessions the student will have to answer 12 assessment questions related to the activities during those 3 sessions.
- Each question is worth 5 points x 12 questions = 60 points for assessment questions.
- Points out of 60 divided by 60 = percentage grade shown in phoenix
- The post test is 10 questions and is related to what the student has been studying in the module.
- Students are given a post test on the 7th session.
- Each question is worth 10 points for a total of 100 point for the post test.
Last Modified on August 25, 2016