- Solve absolute value equations & Inequalities.
- Recognize multiple representations of functions: linear, quadratic, absolute value, and piecewise
- Find domain and range of more complex graphs
- Collect and analyze date to make predictions & solve practical problems using best fit equations
- Select, justify and apply a technique to solve a quadratic equation over the set of complex numbers.
- Perform operations on complex numbers & express the results in a simpliest form
- Identify & factor polynomials completely
- Continuation of polynomial functions & equations
- Investigate & describe the relationships between the solution of an equation, zero of a function, x-intercept of a graph, & factors of a polynomial expression
- Understand the use of Roots, Radicals and Exponents for expressions, equations and graphs.
- Add, subtract, multiply, divide & simiplify radical expressions
- Solve equations containing rational expressions & equations
- Identify, create, & solve practical problems
- Find domain, range, zeros, & inverse of a functions
- Solve nonlinear systems of equations
- Recognize multiple representations of exponential and logarithmic functions
- Sequences and Series
- Permutations and Combinations
- Using data and z-scores with a standard deviation to discuss a normal probability
- SOL review and Testing
Last Modified on September 8, 2011