MANY ITEMS NOT LISTED CAN BE FOUND OUR CLASSROOM WISHLIST ON AMAZON (LINK BELOW)
There are many items we use on a regular basis in the classroom. If you are able to donate, please choose from the following list and send it in with your child.
- Printer Ink (HP 932XL & 933XL)
- Command Strips (replacement strips)
- Color Copy paper
- White cardstock
- Outdoor Sports Equipment
The following items are tools that we use and would be beneficial for many years to come:
- Books (see our Amazon wishlist)
- Outdated tech (old iPads, iPods, mp3 players, tablets, cell phones)
- Preferably with screens intact
- All personal information should be wiped clean
- These devices do not have to be able to connect to the internet, but it would be helpful
- G-Rated Movies (indoor recess)
In an effort to add books to the classroom library, I have created an Amazon wish list of relevant, high interest, and on-level texts for third graders. Some of the books are also used as Mentor Texts (modeled skills) during certain units in Reading. This list can be accessed by clicking the picture below... Check back as the list changes often!