HOW DO I STUDY FOR A MATH TEST/QUIZ?Answer: Make Flash Cards, Complete all assignments, Review Notes Daily, Check teacher website, do Test Review, Test Yourself, Online Practice (YouTube, Khan Academy and/or Learnzilla), see teacher for extra help, pair up with another student (study buddy).Here are a few websites that you can use at home to practice old math concepts:Try:Algebra 1 Videos by Topic Algebra 1 VideosJefferson Lab2. Click on the box in front of 20 or 40 Questions and then the box in front of Algebra I (or Geometry)
3. Scroll Down and Click “I’m Ready, Let’s Start.” WORK EACH QUESTION ON SEPARATE SHEET OF PAPER.
4. Answer each question by clicking the letter of your choice.
5. Scroll down and click “That’s My Final Answer!”
6. After you are shown that you are correct or incorrect, Click “Next Question”.
7. After answering all questions, Click “All Done, How Did I Do”.
8. For the Incorrect Questions, click “Review This Question”.9. Rework the problems that you missed.10. You can print the question(s) that you missed on paper or to .pdf and email them to me or write it down if you want some extra help on it.