• Community Group Building Use Request:  If you are a community group looking to rent out a facility, please click here.   Use of our lighting and sound equipment will require hiring a student tech or LCPS contractor at an additional costs.

    Fundraiser Request Google Form:  Use this form before you start a fundraiser. Must be submitted by an adult sponsor. Fundraisers for athletics need to be communicated through Mr. Benson.

    New Club Request Form:  Use this form if you are interested in starting a new club at BWHS. You must find a sponsor prior to submitting for approval.

    How do I Start a New Club?:  Here are some guidelines of how to start a new club @ BWHS. 

    All forms should be completed and submitted electronically or in hard copy format to Activities Coordinator, Mike Byers.

Last Modified on November 9, 2021