Marketing Plan ComponentsAdvanced Marketing AssignmentsWeek 1:Addressing Elements of Student LifeAugust 31-September 4
Week 2: Addressing Student LifeSept. 7-11
- Sept.1- Review class policies, syllabi, grading policies, co-op requirements, and overview of marketing education program; Assign school store activity. Students work with partner to create brief PPT presentation to present the top five new products in the school store. #43- Report information/data in an oral presentation accompanied by visual presentation software/printed aides. Top Five Products Assignment- 35 points Presentation Rubric
- Sept. 4th: Complete and present Top Five Products. Review student organization, leadership opportunities, benefits of members. hip, and networking opportunities. (Competencies #30, 31, and 32. Review Internet Acceptable Use Policy information (competency #33) and assign small group project- Create an AUP for the marketing classroom that encompasses the five components discussed in class. Share out key ideas to the class and collaborate as a class to merge ideas for ONE document to be used in the marketing classes and published on the teacher website for parents and students to view. - 50 Points PPT Lesson for Week 1(includes Grading Policies, Classroom Policies, Overview of DECA, and Acceptable Use Policy.
- Sample Workplace Policy LCPS Technology AUP Internet AUP PPT Lesson
October- Marketing Plan Components PPT Lesson
- Sept 7- HOLIDAY
- Sept. 8th: - Students deliver Top 5 New Products in School Store- non-graded activity
- Sept. 10th- Students review AUP PPT and work in small groups to create presentation that discusses a case study of AUP violation in the workplace
- Sept. 14th- Deliver PPT presentations 50 Points. Begin discussion on Examining Marketing and Business. Review key marketing terms.
Last Modified on October 27, 2015