The Independent Living course provides students with life skills needed to live a fulfilling and successful personal life. Some of the skills include:
- budgeting strategies View www.loudounvision.com for more information.
- nutrition and preparing simple meals
- creating and nurturing relationships Independent Living requires a $5 materials fee.
- creating goals and identifying values
- career research
- resume and interviewing techniques
- laundry and clothing repair instructions
Last Modified on August 23, 2012