Early Childhood Education provides students an opportunity to:
- become educated in the practices and development of preschool children.
- implement their knowledge into practice in the Freedom Preschool Program.
- is offered to sophomore, junior, and senior students.
- can be taken for two years: first year students teach and participate with the preschool students while second year students become more engaged in the educational process with the preschool program and students.
- requires that all students have been tested for TB.
Last Modified on August 17, 2017