Suggested Art Supplies for 2020-2021:
These supplies do NOT need to be purchased new, see what you have already available at your house for Distance Learning.
At this time the art department will not be providing in school art kits for purchase. If you have questions regarding art materials or need assistance obtaining art supplies please reach out to your student's art teacher.
- Drawing Pencils: 4 Graphite Drawing Pencils in varying degrees of hardness: 4H, 2B, 4B, 6B or a variety of drawing pencils.
- Twin Tip Sharpie or 1 ultra fine point and 1 fine point Sharpie Marker
- Colored Pencils
- Water soluable/Washable Markers
- Paint Brush
- Glue Stick
- Liquid Glue
- Tape (clear and/or masking)
- Recycyled cardboard, magazines/catalogues
Sketchbook: This will be for drawing exercises and a paper source for art projects.
- 7th and 8th Grade: 8.5" x 11” or 9” x 12” Sketchbook 100+sheet SPIRAL BOUND sketchbook and has 60-80 lb. paper
- 6th Grade: 8.5" x 11” or 9” x 12” Sketchbook 50+sheet SPIRAL BOUND sketchbook and has 60-80 lb. paper