WELCOME TO JOHN CHAMPE HIGH SCHOOL and the ALDIE COMMUNITY
Please call 703-722-2687 for an appointment.Contact the Loudoun County Planning and Legislative Services Office at 571-252-1050 if you need assistance in determining which school your child will attend or click here and put in your address.You can now choose to pre-register online first! Save time at the school and fill out your paperwork ahead of time. Click here for more information.
- Your child is transferring from another LCPS high school.
- Your child receives special education services.
- Your child speaks English as a second language.
- You are not the parent of the child you wish to enroll.
Documents Required to Enroll a Student
In addition, please have all of the registration forms completed prior to your appointment. Forms can be found online by clicking here, or you can contact the Office of School Counseling for paper copies.Student transfers from another Loudoun County school only need to provide a completed registration form, proof of residency, and course selections for the next school year. If you move during the course of the school year, a withdrawal slip from the last LCPS school attended will also be required.
- Original birth certificate
- Social Security number (if available)
- Transcript/Report Card from last school attended (if enrolling during the school year, a withdrawal slip is also required)
- Immunization records
- DtaP, DTP, Dt or Td minimum of 3 doses
- OPV or IPV (polio) minimum of 4 doses
- Hepatitis B minimum of 3 doses for children born after January 1, 1994
- MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) minimum of 2 doses
- Varicella one dose for children born on or after January 1, 1997
- TB screening (if entering LCPS for the first time)
- All new students entering LCPS for the first time will be required to provide documentation that a tuberculosis screening has been performed no earlier than 3 months (90 days) prior to registration for school.
- This also applies to previous students who have been out of LCPS for more than one year.
- The documentation must be signed by a licensed health care provider and indicate that the student is free of communicable tuberculosis. TB screenings can be performed at a physician’s office or through the Loudoun County Health Department.
- Tdap booster within the last 5 years
- Proof of residency
- If you are renting, provide original lease
- If you have purchased a home, provide a settlement statement, deed or mortgage statement
- If you are sharing a home or apartment and it is not in your name, provide a notarized Shared Housing document along with the owner/renter’s deed or lease.
- IEP or 504 plan (if applicable)
- Custody/guardianship papers (if applicable)
If you have any questions, please contact the John Champe High School Office of School Counseling at 703-722-2687.