WELCOME TO JOHN CHAMPE HIGH SCHOOL and theALDIE COMMUNITYRegistration for the 2018-2019 school year will begin on April 1. Please call 703-722-2687 for an appointment. Prior to enrolling, please feel free to take a look at the 2018-2019 Course Selection Information section of our website for helpful information about classes offered at JCHS.Contact the Loudoun County Planning and Legislative Services Office at 571-252-1050 if you need assistance in determining which school your child will attend or click here and put in your address.You can now choose to pre-register online first! Save time at the school and fill out your paperwork ahead of time. Click here for more information.
- Your child is transferring from another LCPS high school.
- Your child receives special education services.
- Your child speaks English as a second language.
- You are not the parent of the child you wish to enroll.
Documents Required to Enroll a Student
Student transfers from another Loudoun County school only need to provide a completed registration form, proof of residency, and course selections for the next school year. If you move during the course of the school year, a withdrawal slip from the last LCPS school attended will also be required.
- Original birth certificate
- Social Security number (if available)
- Transcript/Report Card from last school attended (if enrolling during the school year, a withdrawal slip is also required)
- Immunization records
- DtaP, DTP, Dt or Td minimum of 3 doses
- OPV or IPV (polio) minimum of 4 doses
- Hepatitis B minimum of 3 doses for children born after January 1, 1994
- MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) minimum of 2 doses
- Varicella one dose for children born on or after January 1, 1997
- TB screening (if entering LCPS for the first time)
- All new students entering LCPS for the first time will be required to provide documentation that a tuberculosis screening has been performed no earlier than 3 months (90 days) prior to registration for school.
- This also applies to previous students who have been out of LCPS for more than one year.
- The documentation must be signed by a licensed health care provider and indicate that the student is free of communicable tuberculosis. TB screenings can be performed at a physician’s office or through the Loudoun County Health Department.
- Tdap booster within the last 5 years
- Proof of residency
- If you are renting, provide original lease
- If you have purchased a home, provide a settlement statement, deed or mortgage statement
- If you are sharing a home or apartment and it is not in your name, provide a notarized Shared Housing document along with the owner/renter’s deed or lease.
- IEP or 504 plan (if applicable)
- Custody/guardianship papers (if applicable)
If you have any questions, please contact the John Champe High School Office of School Counseling at 703-722-2687.