1. Finding flipcharts created by teachers on Promethean Planet - Session1 The Beginning
This tutorial shows how to log into Promethean Planet and download flipcharts created by teachers.
2. Download Resource Packs of Clip Art and Pictures on Promethean Planet-Session
This tutorial shows you how to search and download resource packs of media such as clip art and pictures.
3. How to Customize the Toolbox Session
This tutorial shows how to add and remove tools from the toolbox. It also shows how to rearrange them in the toolbox.
4. How to Duplicate Objects and Clip Art
This tutorial shows you how to duplicate clip art using the rubber stamp and how to duplicate drawn objects with the graphic toolbar.
5. Using the Clock Tool as a Classroom Timer
This tutorial shows how to use the clock tool as a handy timer in the classroom for any group activity.
6. Using the Handwriting Recognition Tool-Session
This tutorial shows you how to change handwriting with the pen to typed text and how to work with that text .
7. Using the Shape Recognition Tool-Session
This tutorial shows you how to draw perfect shapes freehand.
8. Using Magic Ink to Reveal Layers Session
This tutorial shows how to erase an object that is on top of another object.
9. Using Spell Check Session
How to enable the spellcheck feature
10. Locking Objects in Teacher Lock Session
This tutorial shows how to lock objects to prevent them from being moved around.
11. Using the Resource Browser for Clip Art Session
Using the Resource Browser for Clip Art
12. Using the Tickertape
This tutorial shows you how to insert and use the tickertape tool in your flipchart pages.
13. Drag a Copy Session
This tutorial demonstrates how to make copies of objects simply by moving them.
14. Containers for Objects Session
This tutorial shows you how to create containers that will only accept pre-determined objects and reject incorrect objects.
15. Containers for Key Words
This tutorial shows how to create containers that will accept the correct text and return the incorrect text.
16. Object Follow A Specific Path
Shows how to create a path for an object to follow.
17. Register ActiVotes in Voting Browser
This tutorial shows how to register ActiVotes to the ActivHub using the Voting Browser in ActivInspire. These ActiVotes have already been named and just need to be registered to the ActiHub.
18. How to Insert Questions in a Flipchart
This video shows how to insert questions into a Promethean Flipchart.
19. Using the Voting Browser
This tutorial shows how to use the voting browser in a voting session with ActiVotes with both inserted questions and Express Poll with released tests in pdf format.
20. Using ActiVotes with BrainPop
This tutorial shows how to use the ActiVotes in a Brain Pop Quiz. This will enable the teacher to conduct an assessment of the material and export it to an Excel file. Warning: I have experienced some instances where the ActiVotes load with different numbers than they show in ActiInspire. Please share any insights with me at firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Export ActiVote Results to Excel
This tutorial shows how to export individual student results from an ActiVote Quiz to an Excel file.