Tuition Students §8-21
Business and Financial Services Office21000 Education CourtAshburn, VA 20148(571) 252-1551E-MAIL: Gabrielle.Carpenter@lcps.org
- Tuition requests are approved based on space availability at the requested school.
- Tuition Request Form
- Requests for the 2017-2018 school year may be submitted beginning August 1, 2017.
- Waivers and sliding scale fees are not available.
- Once the Department of Pupil Services receives your completed request, we work collaboratively with the Business and Financial Services Office to create a personalized invoice, based on the duration of your request. Payment is due upon receipt of the invoice and must be made through cash, check or money order. Credit cards are not accepted at this time.
- Questions about payment schedules should be addressed to the Business and Financial Services Office, 571-252-1190, Monday through Friday, between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM.
- For more information regarding Tuition, please visit this website: https://www.lcps.org/page/1063
Tuition Rates for 2017-2018
Annual CostPer Diem Cost
Out of State Residents
$79.62*Tuition rates for 2017-18 will be determined in October, 2017 and the above will be subject to change.
Last Modified on February 9, 2018