American/VA History, US Gov’t, Economics
· 2 pocket folder
1. All materials are to be brought to class everyday.
2. All work is to be handed in on time.
3. Missing work due to absence from class will be made up at a time discussed between student and teacher.
4. Students are expected to be in class on time and in proper dress code.
5. Cheating, plagiarism, or any other form of academic fraud is inexcusable and subject to severe penalty.
6. Students are to be respectful at all times, to me, faculty members, and fellow students. Any act of disrespect will not be tolerated.
7. These policies are to be followed at all times, and in case one may forget a rule or policy, this course outline is online and can be viewed at any time.
Your grades are based on a point system determined by the Social Studies Department.
To all parents/guardians:
All students are to keep a folder the entire school year. In this folder the student must have their course work and all tests and quizzes given throughout the year. These are essential necessities on having a successful year in this class. Also, if you have any questions or concerns regarding this outline or at any time during the school year you can contact me at school or through my email;
I hope that everyone has an enjoyable school year.