Spain: Madrid to BarcelonaApril 1-9, 2012All LCPS regulations are enforced by the school and apply on this trip.These will be further discussed once the group is established.-Application and forms
Rubric for group selection
- Dominion High School application : DHS application
- Teacher and counselor recommendation : Teacher and Counselor R
- TSA Tours application form :
- Deposit check $400
- There will be additional paperwork as we prepare to travel.
Costs and Payments
- Students of Spanish III Fluent Speakers, Spanish IV, V or AP
- Sophomore, Junior or Senior
- Discipline record
- Teacher recommendation
- Financial resources
- Our normal payment schedule is based on the following formula
- $400.00 deposit is due with registration.
- $600.00 is due 30 days after receipt of the initial deposit.
- $500.00 is due 45 days after receipt of the $600.
- Final balance due in full 60 days prior to departure.Your final payment deadline date is: February 2, 2012
Madrid 3 Days
Zaragoza 1 Day
Barcelona 3 Days
Flights 2 Days
Total 9 Days
$2496 30 participants
$2518 25 participants
$2696 20 participants
$2873 15 participants
Double room supplement: $48Important Dates:
Academic Preparation before travel
- October 26/27 student interest meetings.
- November 2 parent interest meeting 7:00 p.m. Room 506 .
- November 4 applications; teacher recommendation and counselor recomendation letter; and deposit check due.
- November 11 notification of group selection/*mailing of applications and checks to TSATours OR return of all materials.
- *by November 15 discount $50 per traveler for early enrollment.
- Meetings to get to know each other and to learn about our itinerary.
- Role-playing activities in the language.
- Students will be assigned a segment of the itinerary to research and prepare a one page travel guide for the group.
- Students will be expected to keep a travel log throughout the trip.
- Students will be expected to share their experience with Spanish classes.