About BTES PTA
What is the PTA?
The Parent Teacher Association (PTA) is the oldest and largest child advocacy association in America.
Today's PTA member is YOU!
Mom, Dad, grandparents, aunt, uncle, sister or brother. Children are 100% of the future so you invest in your future and theirs by joining the PTA. Your membership commitment is why BTES PTA continues to be the largest supporter of our children.
How are BTES PTA Funds Used?
Did you know that state and county funds do not cover the most desired and important activities that help our children grow? Our teachers are also reaching into their own pockets to make their classrooms the wonderful places that our children grow to love. Funds from PTA memberships, sponsorships and donations are used to cover a variety of activities at our school. Without your support the following events, programs and resources would not exist:
• Back 2 School Bash (On Hiatus Until Further Notice)
• Holiday Shop
• Teacher Appreciation Week
• Morning with Mom
• Donuts with Dad
• After School Program/Classes (On Hiatus Until Further Notice)
• Power Plates
• Classroom Grants
• Teacher School Supply Closet
• Computer Technology
• Physical Education Equipment
• Music & Art Department Supplies
About BTES PTA
Every child's potential is a reality.
To make every child's potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
- Collaboration: We will work in partnership with a wide array of individuals and organizations to broaden and enhance our ability to serve and advocate for all children and families.
- Commitment: We are dedicated to children's educational success, health, and well-being through strong family and community engagement, while remaining accountable to the principles upon which our association was founded.
- Diversity: We acknowledge the potential of everyone without regard, including but not limited to: age, culture, economic status, educational background, ethnicity, gender, geographic location, legal status, marital status, mental ability, national origin, organizational position, parental status, physical ability, political philosophy, race, religion, sexual orientation, and work experience.
- Respect: We value the individual contributions of members, employees, volunteers, and partners as we work collaboratively to achieve our association's goals.
- Accountability: All members, employees, volunteers, and partners have a shared responsibility to align their efforts toward the achievement of our association's strategic initiatives.
Want to join the Stampede? Click here to register today
Questions, contact Ginny at email@example.com