Powered by the proven techniques of visual learning, Inspiration® supports improved achievement for students through the use of graphic organizers. Inspiration strengthens critical thinking, comprehension, and writing across the curriculum, in language arts, science, social studies, and anytime your students need to structure research, problem solve, or other thought processes. In math it can be used to teach the steps to solving an equation.
Inspiration"s integrated diagramming and outlining environments work together to help students comprehend concepts and information. Educators use Inspiration to customize instruction, achieve standards, assess student progress, and energize learning (source: Inspiration.com).
Use Inspiration across the curriculum for:
Brainstorming Critical Thinking Organizing Planning Concept Mapping Diagramming Outlining Notetaking Introduction to Inspiration Brainstorming with Inspiration Clustering
Various samples from Inspiration:
- Inspiration Video Templates
- Inspiration.com Teaching Resources
- Examples to Get You Started by Subject Area
- Exporting Inspiration Outlines to PowerPoint to create a PP Slide Show
- Index of Graphic Organizers
Teacher samples from Inspiration.com (See more samples!)
- Language Arts (I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud, by William Wordsworth):
- Science (integrated with Social Studies):