The PTA Reflections Program is designed to enhance a quality art education by providing an opportunity for students to explore their artistic talents and receive positive recognition for their efforts.
PTA Reflections is a nationally acclaimed student recognition program to encourage artistic creativity in the classroom and at home. Students of all grades and abilities may participate and explore the arts.
2020-2021 theme: I Matter Because...Liberty Elementary PTA is hosting entries in all six arts categories:
Dance Choreography Film Production Literature Music Composition Photography Visual ArtsThere are two divisions: “Primary”: Pre-K through 2nd grade, and “Intermediate”: 3rd through 5th grade.Entries are due the week of November 9-12. Neither early nor late entries will be accepted.
- Each entry must be the original work of one student only.
- An adult may not alter the creative integrity of a student’s work (except for the special artist category).
- Each entry must include an Entry Form (en espanol) including a title and an artist statement. The artist statement must be at least one sentence and no more than 100 words. In the artist statement, students should tell us about their work and what it means to them.
- In depth rules for each category
The Arts—and the National PTA Reflections program—support student success and serve as a valuable tool for building strong partnerships in your school community. Celebrate arts learning in your school community with Reflections.
- Art entries are judged by a panel of local professional artists. Student names are hidden for judging.
For more details please visit the National PTA Reflections Page: www.pta.org/reflections