Student Circulation Policy
Check-out Times1. Students will visit the library each week for 30 minutes with their class. Kindergarten, 1st, and 2nd graders will check out books each week. 3rd- 5th graders will check out books every other week.2. Students can also check out books from 7:35 – 7:50 and 2:15 – 2:35. Teacher permission must be obtained before coming to the library.Book Checkout
K - 1 book
1st - 2 books
2nd -2 books OR 1 book and 1 magazine
3rd - 3 books OR 2 books, 1 magazine
4th - 3 books OR 2 books, 1 magazine
5th - 3 books OR 2 books, 1 magazine1. Kindergarteners, 1st and 2ndgraders need to return books each week. 3rd - 5th graders will return books every 2 weeks.
2. Books may be renewed twice. A book may not be renewed if someone is waiting for it.
3. Students may checkout extra books for research projects.
4. If a student has overdue books, only one book may be checked out from the library. Honor books may also be borrowed at this time.
5. The “Hold Shelf” is available for those who wish to reserve a book when more than one book is overdue.
6. If an item is lost or damaged, it must be paid for. Items which have been paid for will only be refunded if a replacement has not yet been purchased. If an item has been replaced, then it may be kept or donated it to the library.