ROUND HILL ELEMENTARYPHYSICAL EDUCATION 2021-2022DATES TO REMEMBER
- Fall Morning Running Club- Every fall morning beginning Thursday Sept 9 from 7:30-7:45. Open to all RHE students.
- Take Your Parent To PE Week- Every PE day during the week of Sept. 20-24. Come & Play with your child. All are Welcome...
- Family Hike Night - Thursday, September 23 from 4:00-7:30. Meet Mr. T at the beginning of the W&OD Canal at Loudoun Valley High School under his WVU canopy.
- Turkey Trot – Tuesday, November 9 from 2:45-3:30 pm. Grades K-2 run 1/2 mile. Grades 3-5 run 1 mile. Open to all RHE students and family.
- Family Bowling Night– Tuesday, November 16 from 5:00-5:45, 5:45-6:30, 6:30-7:15, or 7:15-8:00. Open to all Round Hill Families. Online lane reservations are at Sign Up Genius.com
- Morning Sport Stacking Club- Every winter morning beginning Monday, January 10 from 7:30-7:45. Open to all RHE students.
- Heart Healthy Run – Tuesday, February 15 from 2:45-3:30 pm. Grades K-2 run 1/2 mile. Grades 3-5 run 1 mile. Open to all RHE students and family.
- Spring Running Bears Club - Go to the Running Bears Club tab on the home page.
- National Sportsmanship Day Tournament -Saturday, March 5 from 8:15 a.m. to 12:00 noon at Round Hill Elementary. Open to all 5th graders. Be there at 8:45 a.m.
- Spring Morning Running Club- Every spring morning beginning Monday, March 28 from 7:30-7:45. Open to all RHE students.
- A.C.E.S. (All Children Exercise Simultaneously) - Wednesday, May 4 at 8:15. Open to all Round Hill students.
- Disc Golf Night at Franklin Park: Thursday, May 26 from 4:00-7:30. First 30 Round Hill students will receive a free Disc Golf Disc courtesy of the PTO.
- Running Bears Memorial Day 5K Race - Saturday, May 28.
- Field Day - Thursday, June 9 from 8:45-2:00. Whole School. One Day. To volunteer to help Mr. T go to Sign Up Genius.com Rain Date: Friday, 6/5/20
Last Modified on August 19, 2021