ROUND HILL ELEMENTARYPHYSICAL EDUCATION 2018-2019DATES TO REMEMBER
- Fall Morning Running Club- Every fall morning beginning Monday Sept 5 from 7:30-7:45. Open to all RHE students.
- Family Hike Night - Wednesday, September 26 from 4:00-7:30. Meet Mr. T at the beginning of the W&OD Canal at Loudoun Valley High School under his WVU canopy.
- Turkey Trot – Wednesday, November 7 from 2:45-3:30 pm. Grades K-2 run 1/2 mile. Grades 3-5 run 1 mile. Open to all RHE students and family.
- Family Bowling Night– Tuesday, November 13 from 5:00-5:45, 5:45-6:30, 6:30-7:15, or 7:15-8:00. Open to all Round Hill Families. Online lane reservations are at Sign Up Genius.com
- Morning Sport Stacking Club- Every winter morning beginning Monday, January 7 from 7:30-7:45. Open to all RHE students.
- Heart Healthy Run – Thurs., February 14 from 2:45-3:30 pm. Grades K-2 run 1/2 mile. Grades 3-5 run 1 mile. Open to all RHE students and family.
- Spring Running Bears Club - Go to the Running Bears Club tab on the home page.
- National Sportsmanship Day Tournament -Saturday, March 9 from 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 noon at Lovettsville Elementary. Open to all 5th graders. Be there at 8:45 a.m.
- Spring Morning Running Club- Every spring morning beginning Monday, April 8 from 7:30-7:45. Open to all RHE students.
- A.C.E.S. (All Children Exercise Simultaneously) - Wednesday, May 1 at 8:15. Open to all Round Hill students.
- Family Disc Golf Night - Wednesday, May 15 from 4:00-8:00. CANCELLED Come out to the Franklin Park Disc Golf Course with your family. First 30 Round Hill students receive a free Innova Roc disc golf disc courtesy of the RHE PTA.
- Running Bears Memorial Day 5K Race - Saturday, May 25.
- Field Day - Tuesday, June 4 from 8:45-2:00. Whole School. One Day. To volunteer to help Mr. T go to Sign Up Genius.com Rain Date: Wednesday, 6/5/19
Last Modified on May 14, 2019