ROUND HILL ELEMENTARYPHYSICAL EDUCATION 2019-2020DATES TO REMEMBER
- Fall Morning Running Club- Every fall morning beginning Monday Sept 9 from 7:30-7:45. Open to all RHE students.
- Family Hike Night - Thursday, September 26 from 4:00-7:30. Meet Mr. T at the beginning of the W&OD Canal at Loudoun Valley High School under his WVU canopy.
- Turkey Trot – Tuesday, November 19 from 2:45-3:30 pm. Grades K-2 run 1/2 mile. Grades 3-5 run 1 mile. Open to all RHE students and family.
- Family Bowling Night– Tuesday, November 12 from 5:00-5:45, 5:45-6:30, 6:30-7:15, or 7:15-8:00. Open to all Round Hill Families. Online lane reservations are at Sign Up Genius.com
- Morning Sport Stacking Club- Every winter morning beginning Monday, January 13 from 7:30-7:45. Open to all RHE students.
- Heart Healthy Run – Thurs., February 13 from 2:45-3:30 pm. Grades K-2 run 1/2 mile. Grades 3-5 run 1 mile. Open to all RHE students and family.
- Spring Running Bears Club - Go to the Running Bears Club tab on the home page.
- National Sportsmanship Day Tournament -Saturday, March 7 from 8:15 a.m. to 12:00 noon at Mountain View Elementary. Open to all 5th graders. Be there at 8:45 a.m.
- Spring Morning Running Club- Every spring morning beginning Monday, April 20 from 7:30-7:45. Open to all RHE students.
- A.C.E.S. (All Children Exercise Simultaneously) - Wednesday, May 6 at 8:15. Open to all Round Hill students.
- Bike Safety Rodeo: Tuesday, April 28th 4:00-7:30
- Running Bears Memorial Day 5K Race - Saturday, May 23.
- Field Day - Thursday, June 4 from 8:45-2:00. Whole School. One Day. To volunteer to help Mr. T go to Sign Up Genius.com Rain Date: Friday, 6/5/20
Last Modified on March 5, 2020