School Counseling at Lincoln Elementary
The comprehensive school counseling program at Lincoln Elementary School provides counseling services focused on academic, personal/social and career development within a supportive, caring and nurturing environment, so that all children experience acceptance and achievement in school and are prepared to lead fulfilling lives as lifelong learners and responsible members of society.
The school counselor at Lincoln Elementary School believes:
- All students can achieve with proper support, care, and guidance.
- All students’ dignity and culture, including race, ethnicity, gender, abilities, disabilities, religion, home language, socio-economic status, and sexual orientation, should be respected and valued.
- All students have the right to participate in the school counseling program.
- School counseling is an essential and integral part of the overall education process.
- All students should have access to full-time, state certified, masters degree-level school counselor to deliver the school counseling program.