First Nine WeeksThese are units we will be working on:
These are some of the skills we are working on:
- Fire Safety
My Family and Me
- My Community
Monarch Butterfly Cycle
Fall: Apples and Pumpkins
Upcoming Events to Remember:
- Writing first name, starting with a capital letter and the rest lowercase letters
- Introduce words that rhyme
- Identifying letters of the alphabet (especially the lowercase letters)
Identifying numbers 0-10
Counting to 25
Writing numbers 0-10
- Chromebook Pick up- Aug. 26th from 9-11:30am OR Aug. 27th from 1-3pm or 6-7pm.
- Aug. 31 Virtual Kindergarten Orientation- 6:00pm OR 7:00pm
- Sept. 8th- First Day of School!
Oct. 12th: Columbus Day Holiday- NO school
- Oct. 26th: Professional Development day- NO school for students
- Oct. 30th: End of first grading period
- Oct: Phonological Literacy Screening for all Kindergarten students (PALS) begins. This screening will assess the following skills: rhyming, beginning picture sounds, letter recognition, sound recognition.
Nov. 2rd and 3rd: Teacher Workdays- No school for students