The Loudoun County Public School Regional Science and Engineering Fair is now open for viewing by the public at:All RSEF Awards are posted on the webpages
2022 Regional Science & Engineering Fair (RSEF)
- to stimulate student interest in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM)
- to encourage students to engage in research in STEM fields.
- to provide students opportunities to present research to STEM professionals and the community, and
- to give public recognition to students for their work.
The 40th Annual LCPS Regional Science & Engineering Fair (RSEF) will involve over 300 high school students from Loudoun County Public Schools. Students are selected to participate in the RSEF by their schools. This year the RSEF categories include:
Animal Sciences, Behavioral and Social Sciences, Biochemistry, Biomedical and Health Sciences, Biomedical Engineering, Cellular and Molecular Biology, Chemistry, Computational Biology and Bioinformatics, Earth and Environmental Sciences, Embedded Systems, Energy: Sustainable Materials and Design, Engineering Mechanics, Environmental Engineering, Materials Science, Mathematics, Microbiology, Physics and Astronomy, Plant Sciences, Robotics and Intelligent Machines, Systems Software, and Translational Medical Science.To contact the LCPS Science Office about RSEF, please email: RSEF@lcps.org
Judges Registration for the 2022LCPS Regional Science& Engineering Fairis now CLOSEDSponsored by2022 Category Award Sponsors
- Amazon Web Services
- Data Machines Corporation
- DH Technologies
- Intelligent Shift
- IT Cadre
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation
- Northrop Grumman
- Northstrat, Inc.
- Chandra Thanneeru
- Trident Systems, Inc
Aspiring Scientist Award Sponsors