Athletic Training Room Rules
1. All athletes receiving treatment must sign in before receiving any treatment; this includes “just getting ice or a band aid”
2. Athletes will be treated on a first come first serve basis on practice days. On game days away athletes will receive treatment first, followed by home game athletes, and then lastly those who have practice.
3. If you make a mess, please clean up after yourself.
4. No cleats are to be worn in the athletic training room, please leave them outside the door.
5. No shoes are to be placed or worn on the taping and treatment tables.
6. All equipment and personal belongings should be left outside the athletic training room.
7. Athletes must respect and be courteous to one another as well as the athletic training room staff.
8. No horseplay in the athletic training room---this can be dangerous.
9. No lounging, loitering, or swearing is allowed in the athletic training room.
10. Please do not take anything from the athletic training room without the permission of the certified athletic trainer.
11. Athletic tape and pre-wrap are not to be used for sports equipment or personal use (ie: hair).
12. Students may not go through desks, computers, cabinets, and closets without the permission of the certified athletic trainer.13. All equipment (wraps, slings, braces, crutches, etc.) must be returned once they are no longer needed.14. Any athlete found not following these rules will be asked to leave.