All WHS Scholarships now have a deadline of May 15th.
For updated information regarding LCPS scholarship applications, please visit the LCPS Scholarship List website prior to applying.
Updated Procedures for Scholarship Applications
- All WHS scholarships should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All other scholarships - check the LCPS website above for instructions on where to submit applications
- Applications are still found on Naviance
- Transcript Request Forms are NO LONGER REQUIRED since unofficial transcripts are now available on Parent/StudentVue under the Documents tab. Students can access the documents and submit with their applications.
- Transcript Request forms should ONLY be completed if a student needs an official transcript. This is an uncommon situation at this time as many scholarships have changed their required documents to be more flexible.
Letters of Recommendation:
LOR are requested from teachers/counselors via email and letters are sent by:
- Emailing directly to the donor -Students should supply teacher/counselor with the appropriate email or link
- Emailing email@example.com - authorizing permission to use the letter on file in Naviance and it will be forwarded to the donor. Please include student and scholarship name.
For your convenience, the WHS specific scholarships are listed in the document below along with a categorized list of the main criteria(s) needed for each. Applications are found on Naviance.
Documents required for scholarship applications (transcript request form and cover sheet) are found in the menu on the left under the dropdown titled "Scholarship Information".