Begin your college application journey through SchooLinks! Here is a walk-through of how to navigate the College Application Manager:: CAM
Be sure to schedule your mandatory senior meeting with your school counselor! Use this LINK
- Create a Common App account
- Complete FERPA Waiver in Common App
- Complete Onboard tasks in SchooLinks (access through LCPSGO)
- Link SchooLinks to Common App (You can only complete this task once you've completed Steps 1-3)
- Complete the Transcript Request form for your school counselor. Be sure to turn this into the counseling office at least two weeks before your college application deadline. Click here to make your own copy of this form. Copies of this form are located in the school counseling office.
- Complete your Student Profile Sheet and provide it to your school counselor. Click here to make your own copy of this form.
- Complete the Transcript Release and Authorization Permission Click
- School counselors are unable to release official transcripts, academic records, and/or related documentation to colleges and universities until this form is completed.
- Complete the Parent Profile Sheet
- Students can turn this in with their Student Profile Sheet. Click here to make your own copy of the Parent Profile Sheet.
For More Detailed Information/Resources Click Here